Adande - Runner-Up in Advanced Manufacturing Innovation

Adande recently came runner up in the “Made in the UK Awards” for the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation/Creative Design category.

Adande’s Chairman, Nigel Bell, said, “It’s testimony to the hard work of the Adande team and our manufacturing operations to find our revolutionary refrigeration being understood, not only in terms of the foodservice industry but within the manufacturing sector too. The investment from concept to market for any manufacturer is challenging, not least for SMEs in the UK; but in order to drive forward sales and awareness into international territories companies need opportunities to have that recognised. Coming runner up to a world class company like Rolls Royce is no mean feat, and we were delighted to pick up the award”

The company is currently raising £1.5 million, 90% of which will be used to bring Aircell to market, and the remaining 10% will be used to expand the existing business in order to maintain and catalyse growth. Eligible private investors will also qualify for EIS.

To find out more about Adande’s investment opportunity, please click here (you may need to register first).